Lettings Manager - West London
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||West London, UK|
|Sector||Residential Property - Estate Agency|
|Salary||£80k + Car|
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a very well-known and established nationwide independent property firm. This company can offer a talented Lettings Manager or Senior Lettings Negotiator, looking to make a step up, an amazing career opportunity. Taking the role of Lettings Manager in their new office in Maida Vale, the correct candidate for this role must be at the top of their game and will need to demonstrate a very high calibre of experience in order to be considered for this role.
This is an opportunity to work for one of the UK’s largest Estate Agents offering excellent career progression and ongoing training schemes. This property company strives in the fast paced environment that it is a part of.
- As a Lettings Manager, you will source out and run business through to completion, whilst leading a team to achieving and exceeding their targets to further the office turnover.
- Working to reach and breach performance targets
- Sourcing business and seeing through to completion
- Establishing and maintaining client and applicant relationships
- Completing administrative tasks
- Promoting the company brand professionally and effectively
- Working autonomously and as part of a team
- Training and leading your team to achieve their targets
- Self-motivating and Team motivating
- Ambitious individual looking to make their first career step.
- London Estate Agency experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, rapid ability to establish relationships
- Positive approach toward all tasks & a flexible approach to working hours
- Pro-active and revels in working both autonomously and as part of a team
- Exceptional sales and closing skills
- A full, valid UK or EU driving license and eligibility to work in the UK is essential for the role
- The salary on offer is dependent on experience but will be circa £25k basic, £70k - £80k OTE
- Executive Company Car