Property Management Surveyor
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Central London, UKNorth London , UKNW London, UKNE London, UKSouth London, UKSW London, UKSE London, UKWest London, UKEast London, UK|
|Sector||Property - General Practice (MRICS)Real Estate Management - Estate / Block ManagementReal Estate Management - Property and Asset Management|
|Salary||£37k - £45k basic|
IAR have been instructed to recruit a Property Management Surveyor for our client, a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy. One of the mostly highly regarded property management providers in the market, our client is now looking to expand their team.
Among many of the benefits of this role, is the superb team environment; the ability to work with a leading London private practice which offers outstanding long term career opportunities.
Our client has distinguished itself as one of the most successful firms within which to qualify and be promoted and therefore candidates are offered a great career progression opportunities in addition to working with leading clients and interesting portfolios.
- The role will be to provide ongoing property management services to key clients across a range of commercial, industrial and retail properties.
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with clients, providing full property management consultancy services. The portfolios are across the UK and whilst you will be based for a large and friendly office in London, you will have the opportunity to visit properties further afield as required.
- Working with the property portfolios of some leading organisations.
- Experience Candidates must be MRICS with experience in a property management role.
- As a large and growing organisation, our client offers a range of exciting benefits. These include a highly competitive basic salary ranging from £37k-£45k with an additional car allowance for chartered employees.
- The firm recognises a work life balance and whilst you will be kept busy and interested, you will not feel that you are overwhelmed and unable to provide the level of service you wish.
- Active support for career progression with continued growth creating forecast opportunities.