|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Central London, UKNorth London , UKNW London, UKNE London, UKSouth London, UKSW London, UKSE London, UKWest London, UKEast London, UK|
|Sector||Residential Property - Quantity/Building SurveyingProperty - General Practice (MRICS)Property - Technical /Construction (PM / QS / BS )|
IAR have been instructed to recruit two cost consultants and senior cost consultants to support increased growth of our client’s public sector cost consultancy division.
The roles will be based in their London headquarters
Our client, is a global business with expertise in property and infrastructure professional services.
Their services include cost management, programme and project management, strategic advisory and consultancy services. They are involved in a diverse and exciting array of projects in London, Hong Kong, Brisbane and throughout the Middle East.
- Working in this role will involve providing a full cost consultancy service, to a broad range of clients.
- The role will involve carrying your own project responsibilities, and carrying a high degree of client interface.
- Projects will give real technical challenge, with complexity and challenge.
- Working across a variety of sectors including retail, mixed use and office development/fit out work.
- Hours : Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.30
- Experience operating within a similar role in a consultancy environment.
- You will need to be technically proficient, and keen to develop your skills and expertise.
- For those interested in the role you will join a fun and dynamic team.
- As a large and growing organisation, our client offers a range of exciting benefits. These include a highly competitive basic salary with car allowance on top for chartered employees.
- Private healthcare,
- 26 days holiday (+ bank holidays and the chance to buy more),
- Life assurance, share incentive scheme, interest free season ticket loan, professional subscription and many other perks.
- Active support for career progression of with continued growth creating forecast opportunities.