Service Charge Accountant
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Central London, UK|
|Sector||Residential Property - Estate AgencyReal Estate Management - Estate / Block ManagementAccounting & FinanceAccounting & Finance - Estate/Block Management|
- Service Charge Accountant – Covent Garden
Our client, a well renowned independent brand with multiple offices throughout London and overseas, with an extensive range of residential and commercial services, are currently looking for a Service Charge Accountant to join their busy accounts department in their Head Office based in Covent Garden.
The right candidate will be very articulate with strong presentation skills. This is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to further their career within an established company.
- Preparing account packs to send to auditors.
- Maintaining the service charge year-end control sheets.
- Resolving any pre audit queries with the Property Managers.
- Chasing auditors for any outstanding accounts and agreeing draft accounts with clients.
- Issuing s20b letters where accounts have not been issues within 6 months from year-end.
- Compiling packs of financial reports and sending to the Directors quarterly.
- Overseeing the production of Landlord Statements and forwarding funds to client.
- Setting up new properties onto the system.
- Assisting with the bank reconciliations and raising service charge demands.
- Assisting with raising ground rent demands.
- Hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
- To apply you MUST have knowledge of QUBE.
- Required experience of 3-5 years
The salary offer is dependent on experience however it will be circa £25k - £30k basic.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE COMPLETE THE QUESTIONNAIRE BELOW