Property Manager - Central London
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Central London, UK|
|Sector||Residential Property - Estate AgencyReal Estate Management - Estate / Block ManagementReal Estate Management - Property and Asset Management|
Our client a leading independent who has been selling and letting property in central and northwest London for over 30 years is looking for a property manager to join their supportive and professional team in Marylebone.
The ideal candidate will be very well spoken and well presented, have a good level of experience in residential property management as well as having a thorough knowledge of all aspects of lettings regulations in order to handle the high end stock they deal with in a busy working environment.
The role will require the successful candidate to support the head of the property management department as well as taking control in the absence of senior staff.
- Excellent presentation and highly organised
- Thorough knowledge of lettings process and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Self-motivated as well as being able to work as part of a team and being a team player.
- Ability to build strong relationships with landlords
- Looking for a long term career
The salary on offer is £30k basic.