New Homes Sales Negotiator
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Central London, UKSE London, UK|
|Sector||Residential Property - Estate AgencyResidential Property - Land and DevelopmentResidential Property - New Homes|
|Salary||£20k - £25k basic, £40k+ OTE|
|Start Date||Immediate to 4 weeks|
|Telephone||0203 744 9444|
Our client is a leading independent and international estate consultancy. who provide advisory services to clients ranging from individual private investors to homeowners and major UK and international developers. Enthusiastic about expanding their team, they are seeking an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator with 1-2+ years' of experience
This is a very lucrative position and the company prides itself on really rewarding its staff.
- Dealing with clients in a friendly and professional manner at all times
- Responding to queries via e-mail and telephone
- Attending meetings with other individuals involved in the sales and building process.
- Maintaining good relationships with clients following sales
- Liaising with solicitors
- Exceeding customer expectations and going above and beyond to deliver excellent customer service as well as achieving sales targets
- Managing and updating the client database
- Conducting viewings around the marketing suite and going through floor plans
- Developing your knowledge of the company, market, and industry
- Managing the reporting on any new enquiries, taking telephone/website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Showing clients around show homes/developments.
- Ability to sell successfully 'off plan'
- A strong background in New Homes sales.
- An understanding of contract reassignments.
- Good knowledge of the local market
- Excellent IT skills inclusive of Excel
- Ability to work two out of four weekends with two days off during the week
The salary on offer is dependent on experience but will be circa £25,000 basic, £40k On Target Earnings.
Please call Valentine at Inside Avenue Recruitment, if you are interested in applying or knowing more on 0203 744 944 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org