Block Manager - £40k Basic + Commissions in Central London
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Central London, UK|
|Sector||Residential Property - Estate AgencyReal Estate Management - Estate / Block ManagementReal Estate Management - Facilities ManagementReal Estate Management - Property and Asset Management|
|Salary||£35k - £40k Basic Salary + Commissions|
|Start Date||Immediate or 4 Weeks|
Our client a leading independent, who has been selling, letting property and managing prime property in central London for 20 years, is looking for a Block Manager to join their Property Management department in this truly prime location of Central London
The ideal candidate will be very well spoken and well presented, have a good level of experience in block management as well as having a thorough knowledge of all aspects of lettings regulations in order to handle the high-end stock they deal with in a busy working environment.
The role will require the successful candidate to drive their recently started block management department.
- Manage portfolio compliantly and in line with legislation, leases etc
- Continue to set procedures and ensure adherence to legal processes.
- To help grow the department through your knowledge of blocks, residents, and freeholders.
- Liaise with residents/directors/clients/third-party suppliers.
- Ensure service charges are being spent in line with the budget for that financial year.
- Help and advise in setting up service charge accounts.
- Attending residents meetings to help plan ahead for the future of the blocks which they represent.
- Ensure site visits are regularly undertaken as per the management agreement.
- Help and assist their residential property manager whilst there is capacity.
- IRPM Accreditation (AIRPM or MIRPM) or AssocRICS
- Excellent presentation and highly organised
- Thorough knowledge of setting charge budgets
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Self-motivated as well as being able to work as part of a team and being a team player.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Looking for a long-term career
The salary on offer is £35k - £40k basic, in addition to £1500 for each new block acquired (20 units minimum)